- 1.Compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- 2.Purposes of personal information usage
- The Company uses personal information within the scopes necessary to achieve the following purposes. If the Company intends to use personal information for purposes other than those stated here, customer’s consent will be obtained in advance.
- (1)To evaluate candidates for investment and make investment decisions
- (2)To support portfolio companies
- (3)To manage investment partnership
- (4)To provide various information
- (5)To execute other business activities related to those described above
- 3.Shared use of personal information
- The Company may share personal information collected from customers according to the following definitions:
- (1) Items of personal information to be shared
- Basic information such as name, address, phone number, and e-mail address as well as information relevant to investment
- (2) Entities sharing personal information
- ・The Company ・Affiliates of the Company
- ・Investment committee composed of representatives of the Company’s shareholders
- ・Members of the Investment Limited Partnership managed by the Company
- ・Portfolio companies of the Investment Limited Partnership managed by the Company
- (3) Purposes of sharing the information
- The same as the purposes in “2. Purposes of personal information usage”
- (4) Chief administrator of personal information to be shared
- The Company
- 4.Security management of personal information
- The Company takes necessary and appropriate measures for security management such as prevention of leakage, loss, or damage of personal information it handles.
- 5.Consignment of personal information
- In case the Company consigns the handling of personal information partially or wholly to a third party, the Company shall conduct a strict evaluation of the third party and provide necessary and appropriate supervision to ensure security management of the consigned personal information.
- 6.Providing personal information to third parties
- The Company will not provide personal information to third parties without customers’ consent except as stipulated in laws and regulations such as the Private Information Protection Law.
- 7.Disclosure and correction of personal information
- If you would like to request the Company to disclose, correct, add, or delete your own personal information, please contact us below. Except for cases in which disclosure is not necessary as determined under the laws and regulations, we will respond within a reasonable period of time after verifying the identity of the requester.
- 8.Contact information regarding the handling of personal information
- Mobile Internet Capital, Inc.
E-mail ： email@example.com
Phone ： 03-3568-2170 （Weekdays from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.）
- 9.Changes in this policy
Mobile Internet Capital, Inc.
President & CEO